After getting coupons from my favorite used bookstore, I decided to get into temptation and scare the crap out of my wallet. Lucky wallet, they were actually having a buy 2, get 1 free sale. $10 later and my TBR pile grew by 15 books. And I thought I would share the books that I bought.
...you might want to grab some popcorn.
1. Saving Max by Antoinette van Heugten
2. The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
3. Silver Scream by Mary Daheim
4. Wanted: Undead or Alive by Kerrelyn Sparks
5. The Undead Next Door by Kerrelyn Sparks
6. Midnight in Ruby Bayou by Elizabeth Lowell
7. Brilliant by Marne Davis Kellogg
8. Must Love Mistletoe by Christie Ridgway
9. The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever by Julia Quinn
10. Mr. Cavendish, I Presume by Julia Quinn
11. Black Ties and Lullabies by Jane Graves
12. With No Remorse by Cindy Gerard
13. Into the Dark by Cindy Gerard
14. Last Man Standing by Cindy Gerard
15. A Faint Cold Fear by Karin Slaughter
So, those are the books I picked up at the used book store. I'm excited to read them, but for now, they have to be boxed up until I can finally put together my new bookcase(s). Hopefully soon!
Post a Comment