Top 5 favorite book series
1. The Beautiful Series by Jamie McGuire
2. The Thoughtless Series by S.C. Stephens
3. The Marked Men Series by Jay Crownover
4. Sea Breeze Series by Abbi Glines
5. The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan
Top 10 favorite books
1. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
2. Because of Low by Abbi Glines
3. Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan
4. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
5. Accidentally on Purpose by LD Davis
6. My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea Cameron
7. Take this Regret by A L Jackson
8. Taking Chances by Molly McAdams
9. Trouble by Samantha Towle
10. Easy by Tammara Webber
May 20, 2015
Struggling to mend a broken soul can be more painful than leaving it shattered. Just ask Tori Blair.
To most people, Tori has the perfect life. She has a great job, great friends. But looks can be deceiving.
Behind closed doors, she battles the demons haunting her from a previous relationship. No matter how hard she tries to break away from the past, it keeps holding her down.
Chandler Ashby thought joining the army to follow in his dad’s footsteps was what he wanted. After realizing military life wasn’t for him, he left and became a firefighter. A new career in a new city was exactly the fresh start he was looking for.
But a chance encounter reunites him with the high school sweetheart he left behind. He soon realizes that the carefree girl he once loved is now a woman fighting to overcome fear and anxiety caused by another man.
Will Chandler be able to save Tori from her demons, or will they both go down in the fight?
On Sale for $0.99!
Books have always been a passion of mine but after going to nursing school and reading way too many textbooks, I quit pleasure reading for a while. I started reading again a few years ago and I haven’t stopped since. After attending an author signing, I became inspired to write my own novel. I’m an author in the Contemporary Romance genre.
I reside in Georgia with my husband and son. Born and raised in Georgia, I consider myself a true southern girl. I love my sweet tea and football! When I am not working as a nurse or writing, I enjoy spending time with family and friends.