I thought by sharing this challenge and tracking my progress here would help motive me. I won't update weekly, don't worry. When I do finish a book for this challenge, I'll share the review here. And at the end of the month, I'll share my thoughts of the challenge and how it went.
March 2013: Finish What You Started
pick 5 categories from below
- a book that was previously a DNF
- a book in a series you started but didnt finish
- a book you keep meaning to read, that everyone is raving about
- a book that has been on your TBR for over a year
- a book that has been on your TBR for over 6 months
- a book you got free somewhere
- finish a DNF challenge from Jan or Feb - for any GR group
- a book from a previously incompleted challenge
- a book you won or that was gifted to you
- a book that was previously a DNF - Last to Die by Kate Brady
- a book in a series you started but didnt finish - Chosen to Die by Lisa Jackson
- a book that has been on your TBR for over a year - Born to Die by Lisa Jackson
- a book that has been on your TBR for over 6 months - Afraid to Die by Lisa Jackson
- a book you got free somewhere - Offside by Juliana Stone
See the pattern? It is going to be a month full of Lisa Jackson books! She is one of my favorite authors, but unfortunately, I am a couple books behind in her "Left to Die" series. Perfect time to catch up, right? I hope so. Why is Kate Brady's Last to Die a DNF? Its not because I didn't enjoy the book. Nope, it is because I started reading it right before I got my Kindle and it got lost in the sea of pretty e-books. Poor little paperback book...
So, that is the challenge. Oh the mark... Get set... READ!