One of my reading goals for 2014 is to read more historical romance. I've always felt a bit intimated of them in the past. No clue why, but that is the main reason why I avoided them. Last year, as an Avon Addict, I started reading the genre again and I'm really having fun. There are even a handful of historical romances on my 2014 wishlist and TBR. I'm going to take it easy with this challenge and my goal is level 1 -- 12 historical romance books.
If you are a lover of historical romances and want to join the challenge, please visit Herding Cats & Burning Soup to sign up!
If you wish to follow my progress, click HERE.
Challenge runs from January 1, 2014 until December 31, 2014
The goal is to read at least 12 Historical Romance!
- Level 1--12 historical romance *MY GOAL!*
- Level 2--18 historical romances
- Level 3--24 historical romance
- Level 4--30+ historical romances
**Note**You can change your level at any time. It's just a starting point :)
**Note** I'll be adding a check list of ideas (historical romance w/ arranged marriage, w/enemies to lovers, w/ older heroine, younger hero, etc for those that would like to use that.
- Every historical romance you read and review in 2014
- Any time period prior to 1920 qualifies.
- They can be historical paranormal, historical erotica, m/m, f/f, etc.
- All historical romances over 100 pages in length--audio, ebook, print
- Re-reads, cross overs from other challenges
Post a Comment