I love romantic suspense! The fast pace action mixing with a few stolen moments of romance... Yes, please! When I came across the 2014 Romance Suspense Reading Challenge on The Book Vixen's blog, I knew I wanted to give it a go. Although the challenge is to read 10 books, my own personal goal is going to be 25 romantic suspense books. To be honest, most of them will hopefully be Lisa Jackson's books because to say that I am behind in her books is an understatement.
If you want to follow my progress, click HERE.
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014 (books read prior to 1/1/2014 do not count towards the challenge). You can join anytime before 9/30/2014. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to read 10 romantic suspense novels.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Novellas that are at least 100 pages in length, as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- To join the challenge, grab the 2014 Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, Libib, etc., so as long as you have a dedicated shelf for the 2014 Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge and your profile is not private. The point of linking up is to have a place where people can see what you’re reading.