Hello friends! Welcome back to my second "Celebrating 5 Years with 5..." post. I think that is what I'm going to call this series. It's kind of catchy. Anyhoo, today's post is 5 Things You Didn't Know About Me. If you have any suggestions for future topics, leave them in the comments and I'll do my best to tackle it.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Me
1. Only Child - Yep, I am not just an only child... I am also the oldest grandchild on my mom's side. Talk about a double whammy! I also grew up less than 10 minutes away from my grandparents and I spent a lot of time with them growing up. Besides all of the family gatherings, one of my fondest memories is spending every other weekend at their house and always getting a book when my grandmother took me shopping.
|CHOC Walk 2016|
2. Music Rocks - When I was in the first grade, I told my mom that I wanted to play the violin. Coming from a music loving family, my parents didn't blink an eye and I started playing it the following school year. Sadly, the last time I played was during my high school graduation. I played the violin from the 2nd grade to 12th grade. I miss it dearly.
3. Klutz - My most embarrassing moment was because I'm a klutz. Picture this, if you will... We're at a hockey game and in front of thousands of people I pull an Anne Hathaway Princess Diaries moment when I decide to climb over a row of seats. Unlike Anne, it wasn't an adorable moment for me. Thankfully no one seemed to notice or at least kept their laughter to a low volume.
4. Horror Movies - As much as I love horror movies, I refuse to see them in theaters. The first and only horror movie I saw in a theater was the Blair Witch Project and that was more than enough for me. I'd much rather watch them in the privacy of my bedroom where I can sob like a baby with no audience.
5. CHOC Walk - I love participating in a charity walk for the CHOC Hospital, which is the Children's Hospital of Orange County. Not only does it benefit a wonderful hospital, the walk also happens at Disneyland and California Adventure, which is pretty cool. Seeing all of the families that have been touched by CHOC come together and walk is both heartwarming and heartbreaking. This will hopefully be my 3rd year walking. Fingers crossed!
If you would like to donate or even share my donation page, you can do so by clicking on the CHOC Walk logo below. Thank you.