Gotta say... It's a little weird to be talking about the HoHoHo Readathon while we're going through a heat wave in Southern California. After today's ass-kicking 105 degrees, I'm happy to visit snow covered small towns, even it is only through the pages of a Christmas romance. This is my first year participating and I can't wait!
2017 HoHoHo Readathon
Hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer
It’s that time of year when the holiday and winter-themed books hit the bookshelves. It’s also time to sign up for the Fifth Annual HoHoHo Holiday/Winter Readathon! hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Gather up your favorite cocoa, comfort foods, holiday music and books and join in the fun!
This years event will run from Wednesday, November 8th through Wednesday, November 15th at 11:59 pm. During the event, you can participate in challenges, win prizes, meet new friends and join the Twiter party. You can participate for a day or cozy up by the fire and hang out every day. The more you participate the more entries you will earn for the Participant Giveaway. See details below:
- Link-up (it is not necessary to link to goal post, just link to the account/blog you will be using)
- Before or on November 8th post a goals post to your blog. If you do not have a blog, declare your intentions on social media and link to this page, then create a shelf on Goodreads with intended books) Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Reviewer. If you do not have a blog or Goodreads account and wish to participate you could use Instagram or Facebook. Contact me if unsure.
- It might be a good idea to a friend, like or follow me on whatever social media site you use so we can see your progress. Just mention Ho-Ho-Ho so I can follow you back.
- Grab the image and share! Tell your friends, post the image and link on social media using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google + or Instagram Be sure to include a link to this page, so others may join.
- Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
- Read/listen to as many Holiday or Winter themed books as you can. (Winter can be new years setting, snowstorm etc. If you are unsure contact me)
- Tweet your progress using #hohohorat
- Twitter Party! Tuesday, November 15, 2017, at 8:30 pm (EST) #hohohorat Come chat about the books you have read. There will be prizes.
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget will post on November 8th at/by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 8th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 15 at 11:59 pm (your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 8th and stay open until Nov 15th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 16th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
- All winners of challenges and the grand prize will be notified by November 20th.