Hello friends! Happy almost 2019! Where did 2018 go? I feel like we say this every year, but I have to say that the last half of 2018 went by in a blur. It feels like we just said hello to October and now, in the blink of the eye, we're saying goodbye to 2018. This past year has been difficult both on a personal and on the blog. Losing my aunt in October was a shock and going through several blogging slumps did not help. I am so ready to see what 2019 brings.
Let's take a look back at my 2018 goals and blog milestones. This should be very interesting...
There wasn't too many blog milestones this year, not that I was expecting many. It's going to take a few years to reach the big 200,000 page views. But we did celebrate a couple!
- Crystal Blogs Books turned 6!
- 600 reviews!
- 1,500 blog posts!
Some milestones that I might reach in 2019 are 700 reviews and possible 150,00 pages views. Exciting times ahead, for sure.
1. Finish More Series - Did. Not. Happen. In fact, this will be a goal again for 2019. There are so many series I want to finish.
2. Read My Print Books - I started out strong, but faded quickly. I ended up donating most of the books on my "read and donate" pile. I want pretty shelves again!
3. Read Books When Meeting Authors - I actually didn't go to very many author signings this year, but I was somewhat prepared for the ones I did attend.
4. Computer Curfew - Did. Not. Happen. This will be a goal again for 2019.
2. Get Better at Graphics - I think I did pretty well with this one!
3. Update Goodreads, NetGalley, and Edelweiss More Often - I also think I did okay with this goal. I was pretty on top of it for most of the year. It was only when the blogging slumps hit that I got behind. Otherwise, I call this one a success.
4. Raise NetGalley Rating By Atleast 10% - I didn't raise it 10%, but I did have a pretty decent jump in percentage. This one will be an ongoing goal.
So, that's how I did on my reading and blogging goals for 2018. Did you make goals? If you did, how did you do?